Sunday, June 7, 2009

Never Sleeping Again

And its not because of Freddy Krueger. Those dreams. Well some of them are coming true. I've talked to no one, especially those in the dreams, about said dreams and now I'm seeing stuff in those dream "conversations" coming true. Its really weirding me out. Its not just the conversations either. I dreamt last night that my dog would get loose, and it happened when someone failed to mention the back door to the basement was open. Which has been the focus of my furor today. Just shows what one person may think is unimportant information, can turn into a life or death situation for another. Yes, dramatic, how would you feel if your 4 year old disappeared from the yard with his/her power wheel and headed into big rig traffic? Lots of 18 wheelers in my area since there's a heavy industrial presence here. Not a nice thought. Then there's the "Oh he'll come back." bit. On his own or carried in someone's arms because he was squashed by a trucker who doesn't believe in speed limits? Thankfully, it was a trucker who scared the shit out of him long enough for my son to grab dog. Seriously, when I rounded the corner in the car, there was a big rig parked in the middle of the road just idling where my son and dog were and another man (my dog is deathly afraid of men he doesn't know) blocking the only escape route. My son said my dog then went behind a bush to take a shit, pausing long enough for him to grab him. Judos to trucker and dude, but the trucker was on a residential road he wasn't supposed to be on. Nah, they don't break laws, not around here. Never. Stupid fucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment