Monday, February 24, 2014

Amended Info for Listia

Due to new Listia users not reading the auction description, I've amended the information to draw attention to reading the auction desription FULLY.

My original auction descriptions ALL started off with "This auction is for VERIFIED Listians who ALSO have a VERIFIED address." Plain and simple, right?

Guess what?

Half my auctions started off with unverified users and a few even won my auctions. I only accepted their wins because they gave me at least half of what I asked for. However, some other auctions were won by unverified users without a VERIFIED address. Great. All they had to do was READ and this would be frustration free.

The other problems I've run into, rudeness, confusion and sarcasm. I played off sarcasm in my comments with humor but the rudeness in messages, I almost wanted to just refund the credits and block the person.

In one auction, 3 minutes after it ended, the person deanded to know when the item would be sent, again, an unverified user.




After posting the new info, my first message was one that stated they were confused, how? I don't know, seemed pretty clear to me!

So again, amended to add the highlighted part to the new information.

As much as I love Listia, some of the users can be a bit thick. So there is the explanation and the here is the new information going on all auctions.

⊹⊱✿DO NOT BID until you've read the following✿⊰⊹
⊹⊱✿This auction is for Listians who have a VERIFIED address.✿⊰⊹
Get Verified Here -----> http://www.listia.com/support/topic/verify
(More info after auction description, please read it)

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
════════════
AUCTION DISCRIPTION GOES HERE
════════════
¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•

⊹⊱✿Don't forget to check my other listings!✿⊰⊹

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ INFO ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
✪ Read the very first couple of lines in the auction description.
✪ Days won't be raised or lowered.
✪ I can no longer do ALL auctions with free shipping, so please don't ask me to drop shipping charges, remember these items are FREE (ie credits are NOT money) already!
✪ I only accept Paypal and popmoney for shipping fees: Send me your Paypal or popmoney email address and I'll send you an invoice.
✪ Items are sent First Class with tracking, in batches, 1-3 days after you've sent me a verified address.
✪ Watch my 2 twitter feeds for auction & shipping updates. @SanguineMoonPGH (Listia/business) and @LaughingBanshee (personal)
✪ I will not tolerate rudeness or sarcasm in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment